Monday, January 23, 2012

Asalina Smiley

My first college choice would be San Franciso State because there major is nursing and my plan is to become a nurse. San Franciso State is like a dream for me to go, I love the city especially pier 39. Most of my family wen't to this school and graduated with a major, and made me want to go. The campus is beautiful and its just a place where I want to be. (www.nursing.sfsu.edu). My second college would be Mount St. Mary College in L.A. because they also have a gret nursing program and convinced me to go even though its an all girl school. I heard about this college from last year field trip when we went to Cal state East Bay college fair. I didn't see the campus, but im guessing it nice. (www.msmc.la.edu). My third choice would be San Diego State because their major is also nursing and it seems that It would be the best for me. Their campus seems nice and its far away from home, but it would be worth it. I have relatives that live their and going to that college so It will be fine. The campus seem big and beautiful could get lost there, but I have good a good memory.(www.nursing.sdsu.edu).

No comments: