Monday, January 23, 2012

Patricia Agraz

My top colleges are University of Oregon, University of San Diego, and San Jose State. i want to go to those places because the have a good sports management program. When i grow up i want to be a sports agent. I also want to go to the University of Oregon because I've always wanted to be a duck. They have a good football team and my life revolves around football. I also want to live in a state where there is no tax. I want to do to San Diego because it is a pretty campus and and has a lot of beautiful people. Then i would go to San Jose because they also have a good program and its a state school. I would want to live in downtown San Jose. It's a city that is not to big but big enough to get the city life feeling. Those are my three top schools i want to go to.

No comments: