Sunday, October 19, 2008

Obama, because♦

Economy: I agree with his economic plan. He's very centered on the middle class. He believes that stimulating the working class would solve our crisis. Also, he has prioritized the things he would fix first in order of what he feels is most important. McCain said he would do everything simultaneously, which wouldn't work in my opinion. I don't think the US has enough money to handle everything at once. Right now,we need to take steps if we want to efectively improve our economy.

Abortion: I support Obama's being pro-choice. I think that the mother would know what's best for her and should be able to make her own decisions. I also agree with how he's against it if it's will hard the mother's health. This is so no one person could continue to have unprotected sex and resort to aborting every time. To me, that seems most logical. He's also going to have more sex ed. classes to educate people about safe sex and abortions. This will most likely reduce the amount of abortions.

Health Care: I think Obama's idea of making health care affordable a really good idea. A lot of people don't have money right now because of the crisis can't pay for their medical needs. Lowering the price of health care would make it affordable for everybody that needs it. It would also ultimately increase the health of all Americans.

No comments: