Sunday, October 5, 2008

Palin vs. Biden

The first vice president debate of the 2008 election was held on October 2, at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. A main factor of the debate was that it was moderated by an
African American woman, Gwen Ifill, of PBS. This was an interesting choice for a moderator, because she could have supported Obama, because he is African American or Palin, because she is a woman. After watching the debate, i thought that the winner was definitely Biden. I thought that he had a lot more background information concerning the topics that came up, including taxes, Iraq, and Dar Fur. I also thought that Palin looked nervous and has a very annoying voice. I do not think that she is capable of being vice president of the United States. Overall, I thought that the debate was interesting. I learned a little bit more about the people who will soon run this country.

No comments: