Sunday, October 19, 2008

OBAMA!

I vote for OBAMA!

Because education is so important, I strongly believe that Obama will do an excellent job in fulfilling the needs of students. According to the debate, Obama and Biden have came up with a "Zero to Five" Plan that will help benefit kids who are entering preschool. This is a good start for them. Their ideal is to also support and reward teachers. We all know that ducation is in the need of everyones hands. Obama talked about how he would create better scholarship programs to benefit students more. Currently, our economy isn't going so well & that also effects our edcuation system. It has already limited extracurricular activities which devastate the students. He promises to do his best to increase education budgets and the salaries of teachers. I definitely agree with Obama to help better our education system and you should too!

Another issue that I believe Obama will be a good President is his will to help Americans have healthcare and to be able to afford it despite their earnings. Obama and Biden will help make sure Americans who do not have healthcare, will soon have it at an affordable amount. To add to healthcare/insurance, this will also benefit small business owners to provide for their employees. As of today, there are millions of people who cannot afford health insurance which is a real serious issue. But because of Obama's plans, I'm hoping more Americans will soon be able to afford healthcare and live a better life. Also, prices for medicine are going up, (not to mention grocery) and Obama will do something about it. This issue is important for my future because sooner or later, I will have to start paying for insurance and I'm not looking forward to paying a lot. Once this occurs, I'm hoping it'll be cheap because I know there are more things in life I'd have to be paying for.

Abortion came up during the debate and I agree with Obama's decisions on the topic. McCain looks down on it. Obama "strongly believes in that the state can properly restrict late-term abortions." His plans are definitely on the positive side. Protecting a Women's Right to Choose and Reducing Unintended Pregnancy. Obviously it is up to the female, whether young or old, to have an abortion because they may or may not be ready, or it could simply be an accident and she didn't know about it. & yes, I think education is needed for more information about sex, abortions, and other related topics. This could easily help those to rethink their decision about having a baby so abortions will not occur.

No comments: