Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yeah, Palin is hot.

HOT
My mom is in awe.

This was not so bad to watch.
I really like Biden. He seemed sincere about everything he said and I don't think that he's full of crap. I like what he said about the war and Darfur and everything. He kept a serious tone and was professional.
As for Palin, she's not dumb but she spoke all "cutesy". She's not as bad as I thought, but I still wonder if she's right or deserves the job as VP. All I can say about her is that she didn't suck.
The two candidates were respectful and not dead boring.

I just wish that I knew more about the issues they were talking about. Some things that they spoke about I just couldn't understand. Mostly when they were talking about foreign leaders.

I remember that CNN had TV specials a while back on Biden andPalin. Biden's biography really showed me that he's a strong guy. His wife and baby daughter died, so he had to take care of his two sons that almost died all alone. He rode the train to D.C. (work) and came back home everyday (hella far) to be with his family. And he had like two aneurysms. Ran for president twice... I think that he's a strong guy.

I don't know much about Palin. She was a beauty queen. Her daughter's preggers. She owns a lot of land in Alaska (can anyone say oil?).

Sorry for showing favoritism...
politics are so dirty

No comments: